[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Plan Provided:
- The meals, foods and ingredients featured in the plan given are not those of any particular diet and are recommended based on nutritional advice from qualified professionals.
- The plan can be altered upon discussion, however this will not be done so on the recommendation of another professionals opinion.
- Guidance on daily calorie intakes, if used, are only guidance.
- The client must not follow any other plan whilst using Get Lean Stay Lean, including those selling meal replacement products.
- The client follows the plan at their own risk and Get Lean Stay Lean does not take responsibility for any adverse effects felt from any ingredient purchased by the client, as the service provided is just guidance.
- Any complaints should be made in writing and response will be given within 28 days.
Support & Feedback:
- The client is responsible for logging feedback via the website every Friday morning, unless otherwise agreed.
- The online form must be completed in full allowing any alterations to the plan to be made promptly.
- The client must report their weights, measurements as accurately and honestly as possible.
- Email support is provided and questions will aim to be answered within a reasonable time frame, two working days is to be allowed.
- The support offered is reactive and the responsibility is that of the clients to report feedback and progress regularly.
- The client accepts that they will not be contacted unless progress is reported on a weekly basis, unless otherwise agreed.
- In cases of staff holidays any client currently on the programme will be informed with as much notice as possible and their plan extended if needed.
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Bank Holidays are closed.
- Payment is required prior to the programme being sent and the client commits to the full length of the programme.
- The client pays for the product which is guidance and support on dietary changes to achieve body composition goals.
- Refunds will not be issued as the goods are non-tangible and irrevocable.
- In cases of extreme illness or injury a refund will be given upon receipt of a medical certificate or doctors note. Refunds will not be given based on incorrect expectations of the product as the service is clearly outlined on the website and in the Terms and Conditions.
All correspondence from the client will be kept on file with the upmost attention to security and not discussed or distributed to any other person or organisation under any circumstances, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Personal information such as heights, weights, photos and measurements will be held on file but will be deleted after 6 months.
- The clients email address or contact information will not be passed on to third parties or used for marketing purposes and the client will not be sent unsolicited marketing material.
- The client agrees that any pictures provided may be used on social media or the website for promotional reasons, unless otherwise informed, although pictures can be provided anonymously.
Whilst following the plan, the client does so at their own risk, taking responsibility for their own actions using the guidance provided.
- The advice given is not a substitute for medical advice and the client should consult a doctor with any concerns over their overall health.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
© copy right 2024 Get Lean Stay Lean, All Rights Reserved. Website by